Childhood

 Remember being young?


My youth etched running away from aliens making noises at night scaring us kids away on a discarded train track - till we had no breath and home was a block away.

I had friends.

People.

People who's faces blur now, girls, boys, men and women alike.

Growing up was in Lethbridge. When I was old enough I was in Moses Lake of Cardston in Alberta of Canada. That was my Youth. Being Real Young, a Child... well, that was something else, that meant Cardston... leaving Moses Lake for Lethbridge and then Lethbridge too. Nobody ever really stayed. The people who did, I was related to.

Now, I have - instead of aliens chasing after me, I have demons creeping in my head.

Sneaking up to me and paralyzing me while I sleep till I can move again.

Making me dream of things that seem SO REAL. Though aren't.

Nothing seems real once your psyche is gone. To think I wanted to be insane - cause it seemed so - ... I got what I wanted... I got what I deserved...

Popular posts from this blog

a meme

All day/The Great Denial

I'll tell you something...